Fundraising Ideas and Success Stories
- How to Promote a Fundraising Raffle
- How to Sell More Tickets to Your Fundraiser
- 10 Tips for Fundraising Success
- Ask Your Supporters What THEY Want
- Promote the Winners of Your Fundraiser
- Make Fundraising Look Easy
- Reinvent the Fundraising Prize Draw
Nonprofit Fundraising Tips, Advice, and Guidelines
- Online Fundraising Resources
- Online Fundraising
- IRS Guidelines for Charities & Nonprofits
- State by State Fundraising Laws and Guidelines
- Fundraising with Social Media
- 2013 Online Fundraising Tips
- Securing Sponsors for Fundraising Events
- Minimums for Fundraising Events
- Following Through on Your Fundraising Event
Why Does Fundraising Matter?
Most nonprofit corporations and charitable organizations the world over rely heavily on donations to keep their businesses growing. Fundraising is the number one way a nonprofit business can inspire donations from their supporters. Every day, a fast-growing number of charitable organizations are working hard to raise funds for many reputable causes, each with their own unique flair.
Whether you’re fundraising for a nonprofit, trying to raise money for education, or promoting a charity with a notable cause, don’t let your hard work go un-rewarded.
When it comes to fundraising, the first thing you should do is get the facts. Before you throw your heart into a good cause, ask yourself the following questions:
- How will you raise funds? Will you host a raffle, a prize draw, or go a different route?
- Do you have a strategy?
- Do you intend to use social media?
- Are familiar with the laws that regulate fundraising?
- Will you host an event with your fundraiser?
What Are The Most Successful Ways to Raise Funds?
Fundraising isn't always easy, but with the right information and the right kind of approach, your fundraiser can be more successful than you ever imagined.
Let us be your guiding light. We’ve gathered some of the most helpful tips and advice we can find to assist you in your charitable endeavors.
Check out our resource links to learn more about how to make your fundraiser the best it can be.