100% Renewable Energy
100% of the energy we use every day is 100% renewable and 100% carbon free. We are located just 2
miles away from one of the largest windfarms in the Rocky Mountains. When you see and touch your
stunning tickets from TicketPrinting.com, you can rest assured that they were created with 100%
renewable, carbon-free energy.
Beautiful Recycled Paper
We searched and tested to find the perfect recycled paper that would not compromise any quality.
We found it! New Leaf Reincarnation Matte: 100% post consumer recycled paper bleached without
the use of chlorine. New Leaf Reincarnation Matte consumes ZERO trees and its manufacturing
process results in 50% less emissions.
Earth Friendly Printing
We print your beautiful products on the Xerox Color 800 digital press. The award-winning Color
800 uses dry ink toner exclusively. Xerox dry ink toner is non-toxic and does not generate hazardous
waste. This is the result of careful selection of materials and control of the raw material ingredients.
Prints made with Xerox dry ink toners are readily recyclable using standard de-inking processes.
The best part? The Color 800 prints beautifully!
- Through our rigorous quality assurance and control programs, we have always set up our order processing and printing to minimize paper use.
- Our quality assurance programs ensure minimal paper byproduct, and rarely require reprints, which consume excess paper and toner.
- We run an efficient operation so our overall electricity use is conserved.
- We practice telecommuting. Where feasible, we allow employees to work from home, thus reducing energy use and emissions.
- We encourage our customers to utilize ground shipment service, which has lower energy consumption due to freight consolidation.
All Shipments, All carbon neutral
ALL TicketPrinting.com shipments to all of its customers are 100% carbon neutral through UPS's carbon
neutral program. With UPS, we purchase carbon offsets to cover 100% of all of TicketPrinting.com's
shipments distributed across North America. Using carbon neutral shipping lets you demonstrate your
commitment to reducing climate impact. UPS carbon neutral projects have included reforestation, landfill
gas destruction, wastewater treatment, and methane destruction.
UPS: Leader in Alternative Fuel Vehicles
We have been partners with UPS since our inception. UPS has one of the largest fleets of alternative
fuel vehicles in the small package delivery industry. For more information on the UPS Alternative
Fuel Fleet, please visit www.responsibility.ups.com/Environment/Alternative+Fuels.
Recycling Our Wastepaper
- We recycle all shipping and packaging cardboard and paper.
- We recycle all paper byproduct from our operations.
Giving Back to Conservation
Each year, we donate 5% of our annual net income to conservation organizations.